banadi.in assures you that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in correspondence with this privacy statement.
banadi.in may change this policy occasionally by revising this page. You should check this page regularly to affirm your contentment, with any amendment in the policy. This policy is effective from 15/09/2018
- 1. We may collect the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- 2. What we do with the information we assemble:
We require this information to perceive your needs and provide you with better services and precisely for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to uplift the quality of our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find alluring using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- 3. Security
We assure you that your information is secure. In order to prevent illegitimate access or reveal information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies helps analyze the web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is evacuated from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually transform your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, look for the box that you click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting and wish this to happen.
You may request for details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will abruptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website - www.banadi.in
Email - email@example.com
Call us - +91 7073662717